We really should have published this a few months ago when our Nynja flew for the first time, but to be honest, we’ve been having too much fun flying it! The aircraft took to the air for the first time at the beginning of April and flew very well. We had two minor issues to […]
Building on the proven SkyRanger pedigree of:
• Simple tough structure
• Self jigging straight tube structure
• No welded tubes
• Ease of build
• Ease of inspection
• Ease of repair
• 5 FAI World Championship wins!
• 1200 aircraft milestone passed
• Dedicated and experienced technical support
• Well stocked parts backup
• Unbeatable value for money!
The Nynja carries all these qualities and attacks the next level of performance and aesthetics - a market area normally populated with aircraft far more expensive and less practical. Subject to wind tunnel optimisation by the renowned Toulouse aeronautical university ENSICA the new Nynja adds: Sleeker lines and underlying fuselage swathed in a smooth, modular composite skin.