AD-AHRS standalone unit – standard 57mm (2.25”) and 80mm (3.15″) aviation panel hole diameter.
- Very low power consumption (< 2W at 12V),
- low cost,
- precise altitude pressure and IAS (indicated airspeed) sensor – connects to pitostatic,
- precise angular rate sensors – gyros and accelerometers,
- GPS receiver,
- digital outside temperature sensor,
- lightweight design,
- CAN bus compatible.
- Attitude (roll, pitch),
- Airspeed (IAS and TAS),
- vertical speed (Vario) indication,
- outside temperature indication,
- attitude (roll, pitch),
- QNH setting,
- heading rate (1 minute and 30 seconds turn),
- tracking course (True or Magnetic).