The next stage of the build was to fit the rudder horn assembly, rudder, horizontal stabiliser, elevator and trimmer. This was a reasonably straightforward process that involved no surprises.
Building on the proven SkyRanger pedigree of:
• Simple tough structure
• Self jigging straight tube structure
• No welded tubes
• Ease of build
• Ease of inspection
• Ease of repair
• 5 FAI World Championship wins!
• 1200 aircraft milestone passed
• Dedicated and experienced technical support
• Well stocked parts backup
• Unbeatable value for money!
The Nynja carries all these qualities and attacks the next level of performance and aesthetics - a market area normally populated with aircraft far more expensive and less practical. Subject to wind tunnel optimisation by the renowned Toulouse aeronautical university ENSICA the new Nynja adds: Sleeker lines and underlying fuselage swathed in a smooth, modular composite skin.