Building on the proven SkyRanger pedigree of:
• Simple tough structure
• Self jigging straight tube structure
• No welded tubes
• Ease of build
• Ease of inspection
• Ease of repair
• 5 FAI World Championship wins!
• 1200 aircraft milestone passed
• Britains best ever selling fixedwing Microlight
• Dedicated and experienced technical support
• Well stocked parts backup
• Unbeatable value for money!
The Nynja carries all these qualities and attacks the next level of performance and aesthetics, – a market area normally populated with aircraft far more expensive and less practical.
Subject to wind tunnel optimisation by the reknowned Toulouse aeronautical university ENSICA the new Nynja adds: Sleeker lines and underlying fuselage swathed in a smooth, modular composite skin. This gives the aerodynamic and aesthetic advantages of a fully composite aircraft, but without the drawbacks of high manufacturing cost and difficult repair.
The non structural modular panels can easily be repaired or replaced in the event of surface damage. The underlying structure of triangulated pin jointed straight tubes provides excellent crash worthiness, and is easy to assess, and repair by component replacement. This is a major practical advantage compared to all composite, or built up sheet metal construction.
As well as the all composite fuselage exterior, the Nynja has also been subjected to a detail aerodynamic cleanup, featuring tailplane and fin leading edge fairings, and strut end and cable exit fairings. The wing section has also been modified and now has profile stabilisation blocks inside the wing. Composite wing tip fairings are standard on the Nynja and feature winglets, which reduce drag and also lower the stall speed. The main undercarriage has been changed and has a cleaner aerodynamic profile too.
The Nynja has also been subject to structural optimisation too. This has increased strength and increased the maximum takeoff weight , and achieved the neat trick of reducing structural weight as well.
The Nynja also features:
• Greater Glazed area and rear window for
• class leading visibility
• New contoured composite seats with tailored
• seat covers in a choice of colours
• Redesigned fuel system with easy external filler
• Low drag anti vortex composite wingtip fairings
• Modern ‘binnacle’ style instrument panel and
• centre console
• Rear Baggage storage Hammock
• Forward baggage tray
• Aerodynamic fairings for wing strut ends,
• cable exits and tailplane
• Aerofoil Jury struts
• One piece upper hinged doors
• Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
The Nynja uses the same wing structure and layout as the SkyRanger Swift and inherits all its great flight qualities of STOL performance, fast cruise and docile handling. Added is greater directional stability and improved detail aerodynamics enhancing the overall flight performance in terms of speed, efficiency, and ease of handling. Noticeable also is the outstanding class leading in-flight visibility improved by the rear window area and extra forward length in the doors.