- Complete VHF transceiver with 6 W output power in a 2 ¼ inch (57 mm) housing
- OLED display for best readability
- Remote Control Unit ATR833RT available
- Satisfies equipage requirement for 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Dual-watch technology, monitoring of 2 frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for 100 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
- Configurable energy saving mode
ATR833 OLED VHF Transceiver
The ATR833 OLED radio is a complete voice communication solution for small aircraft in 2 ¼‘‘ standard housing with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25 kHz and 8.33 kHz. The built-in voice controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases, no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All microphones are separately adjustable. Using suitable headsets, a 4-place intercom can be built up.
In addition to the standard functions, there are 2 memory functions available: Up to 100 frequencies can be stored together with an identifier. Moreover, the 10 last used frequencies can be recalled easily. The ATR833 OLED can be controlled remotely by using the ATR833RT remote control unit.
|Dimensions||65 x 65 x 160 mm|
|Power supply voltage||13,8 V DC|
|Current (standby)||ca. 150 mA|
|Current transmit||ca. 1,8 A|
|Transmitter power||6 W|
|Audio output power||4 W|
|Standards||ETSO-2C37e, ED-23B Class 6 & 4
ETSO-2C38e, ED-23B Class E & C
TSO-C37d, RTCA DO-186A Class 6 &4
TSO-C38d, RTCA DO-186A Class E & C
Download the Datasheet HERE.