- Full featured, EASA certified Class 1 transponder and certified for VFR and IFR operation
- 160 mm standard housing
- 4-line OLED display shows active and stand-by code, operating mode, flight level and flags
- Remote Control Unit TRT800RT available
- Operating Modes: Mode A/C, Mode S
- ADS-B ready, supports Extended Squitter, connection to GPS receiver with adapter cable
- Integrated altitude encoder up to 35,000 ft
- Configurable energy saving mode
- Includes aircraft adapter for selection of ICAO 24 bit aircraft ID, type and flight number (Mode S operation) included, holds up to 8 different data sets
TRT800A Mode S Transponder
The TRT800A is a standard transponder in 160 mm standard housing for all applications in general aviation from ultralight aircraft to gliders and piston engine aircraft. It offers the classical A/C modes of operation plus full Mode S support including the future-oriented extended squitter function. Advantages of this unit are an attractive price, small dimensions and a built-in altitude encoder without heating requirement.
These features help to reduce installation effort, cost and weight. The unit provides the required 25 ft altitude resolution. The TRT800A may be used up to 35,000 ft actual operating altitude (not to be confused with maximum operating altitude) and a maximum true airspeed of 250 kt (463 km/h). Using the Remote Control Unit TRT800RT, the TRT800A can be fully remotely controlled. Especially glider pilots will appreciate the energy saving mode.
|Dimensions||160 x 41,3 x 175 mm|
|Power supply voltage||13,8 – 28 V DC|
|Current typ||< 300 mA*|
|Transmitter power at antenna connector||175 W|
|Standards||EUROCAE ED-73B, CS-ETSO-2C112a Class 1, Level 2es, non-diversity|
Download the Datasheet HERE.